Sunday 6 July 2014

Day 13: Trets to Frejus

Day 13 was lovely. I finally had a day off admin and didn't set the boys for lunch. I went straight to Frejus which was a really nice seaside town. 

I got there about 3pm and spent a few hours in the town and at the beach. Lush. 

The hotel offered massage therapies, so I booked myself in for one at 7pm while the boys went for their first dinner at McDonald's. 

I then met them at 9 and we went out for their dinner number 2. Jake ordered a four course dinner for just himself, and when the waitress forgot his desert spoon he face dived the plate and finished it before she got back, with it all over his face. She then came out 5 minutes later with one profiterole on a plate, smothered in squirty cream and chocolate sauce. She's brought all the other waiters to come and take pictures and watch him do it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment